Monday, November 1, 2010

Michael Parkinson interview with Meg Ryan.

In October 2003, Parkinson had a controversial interview with Meg Ryan while she was in the United Kingdom to promote 'In the Cut'.
Parkinson: “I should have closed it. But listen, it happens. She was an unhappy woman. I felt sorry for her. What I couldn’t forgive her for was that she was rude to the other guests.”
Ryan: “I don’t even know the man. That guy was like some disapproving father! It’s crazy. I don’t know what he is to you guys, but he’s a nut. I felt like he was berating me for being naked in the movie. He said something like: ‘You should go back to doing what you were doing’. And I thought, are you like a disapproving dad right now? I’m not even related to you. Back off, buddy. I was so offended by him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment