Thursday, April 11, 2013

Which one is right?

Which one is right: You made my day OR you've made my day? - Yahoo! Answers:

It depends on the when, where and how.

Do them in order:
Make my day.
You make my day.
You made my day.
You have made my day.

When: Make my day tomorrow.
Where: Make my day tomorrow at home.
How: Make my day tomorrow quickly.

When: Make my day today.
Where: Make my day today at home.
How: Make my day today quickly.

When: You made my day today.
Where: You made my day today at home.
How: You made my day today at home quickly.

When: You've made my day.
Where: You've made my day at home.
How: You've made my day at home quickly.

All are correct, it is the content of the rest of the story or in which setting you use which, that counts.
Example:
Make my day, if you don't, I won't be able to say that you made my day and I'd be lying if I said you've made my day.

Got it?


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment