Wednesday, May 16, 2012

“Get over it” attitude.

Get over - преодолевать, пережить, оправиться.
‘I got over it. One of the reasons I like Prince Philip is his “Get over it” attitude. If you make a mistake, you can’t dwell on it. Everybody has miserable things happen to them. Of course you cry and feel betrayed. But then the next week you go on to something else. I was stupid in both those cases. With one I had the excuse of being l8 – and he was a matinee idol – but with the other I was 50, so I should have known better. But I was the best at moving on. I majored in it. I know that sounds flippant, but it isn’t. It’s what life is. I was never that worried about anything. If I get angry, I’m over it very fast because life’s too short to carry grievances.’
/Joan Collins/
Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment